OUR EDUCATIONAL PROJECT
The school’s objectives are underpinned by our educational project which orientate life at Saint Martin, now and in the years to come. It provides a framework within which to operate and justifies the spirit which we strive to foster on a daily basis.
Six principal areas of our Educational Project
- Incite pupils to be autonomous, take responsibility for themselves and make personal commitments.
- Accept every pupil for whom he or she is and acknowledge and develop all forms or intelligence and talent.
- Enable the students to feel confident about their future through high quality teaching and the use of modern equipment.
Develop and nurture an international spirit in which we aspire to promote excellence in language learning.
- Support awareness to help students live life governed by Christian and humanist values.
- Encourage students to develop personal awareness